About the role
Mambourin has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and self-starting individual to assist with reception and administration duties at our Deer Park hub. You will be very much part of a passionate team of facilitators who strive for the best possible service for our customers every day.
This position will ideally suit someone who has experience working in administration as well as disability support and is passionate about people.
Reporting to the Hub Manager, Deer Park, key accountabilities include:
- professionally receive and greet customers, parents and/or caregivers and visitors, ensuring optimum courtesy and customer service
- ensuring all visitors are compliant with our COVID safety plan
- answering all incoming phone calls in an efficient, professional, and friendly manner, assisting, diverting, or taking messages as required
- advanced IT skills, being confident with Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint and online meeting platforms
- creating and administering rostering transactions and updates for the organisation using Mambourin’s internal system MERP
- ensuring participant information is updated and accurate at all times in MERP, uploading of documents
- processing petty cash transactions and supporting financial administration duties as required
- creation of letters, documents, and templates
- liaising with customers as required during the day.
Demonstrated skills & experience
- experience in reception / administrative support
- experience working with people with disabilities highly desirable
- excellent data entry skills with moderate to advanced levels of computer literacy including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) SharePoint, and online meeting platforms
- demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction and supervision
- demonstrated high attention to detail
- ability to work calmly under time pressure, meeting deadlines
- well-presented and great communication skills both verbal and written
- a genuine love of people and a passion for helping and supporting.
Benefits of working for Mambourin
- Enjoy the benefit of a salary sacrifice arrangement made available through our not-for-profit status.
- We value professional development for our people and invest in a multitude of training courses for staff – we also offer great career progression opportunities with our stepUp program.
- Most importantly, we have a fun, collaborative culture and are passionate about our staff and customers – who we know are the lifeblood of our organisation.
This role is a permanent full-time position, commencing as soon as possible. The days of work will be Monday to Friday.
You will also need to complete a current police check, and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check that returns a result that is satisfactory to Mambourin.
If you feel that you would make a significant contribution to this role, please send a cover letter and CV addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload via the form below and quote reference Reception – Deer Park .