About the role
Mambourin has an exciting opportunity for passionate, energetic and self-starting disability facilitators to join our teams based in our Community Hubs around the Western suburbs.
Key accountabilities include:
- Program and direct support activities in our community hubs and out in the community
- Transport people with a disability to and from community choices activities as required
- Administrative, indirect support activities and record keeping including reviews and reports
- Supervise and support volunteers and students
Demonstrated skills & experience
- Full driver licence
- Excellent at customer service
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of people with a disability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great IT skills
- Certificate IV in Disability advantageous
- Experience with working with complex people and behaviours desirable
Benefits of working for Mambourin
- Work flexibly and have your health & wellbeing supported with Mambourin’s openLife program
- Enjoy the benefit of a salary sacrifice arrangement made available through our not for profit status
- We value professional development for our people and invest in a multitude of training courses for staff – we also offer great career progression opportunities with our stepUp program
- Most importantly, we have a fun, collaborative culture and are passionate about our staff and customers – who we know are the lifeblood of our organisation
This is a 3-month full-time role with the opportunity to extend. You will be expected to be able to travel to any Mambourin hub to fill in for work as required. For a full list of our locations please go to contact us.
You will also need to complete a current police check and return a result that is satisfactory to Mambourin.
If you feel that you would make a significant contribution to this role, please send a cover letter and CV addressing the above criteria with reference DFC0719