• Open opportunities for adults with disability.
• Become a permanent member of the Mambourin family.
• Work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
About the role
Mambourin has an exciting opportunity for a passionate, energetic, and self-starting disability facilitator to join our team based at our Braybrook Hub.
Key accountabilities include:
- Direct support activities in our community hubs and out in the community
- Transport people with a disability to and from community choices activities as required
- Administrative, indirect support activities and record keeping including reviews and reports
Demonstrated skills & experience
- Experience with working with people with complex behaviours essential
- Experience working with people with disability essential
- Full driver’s licence
- Certificate IV in Disability or equivalent essential
- Excellent at customer service
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of people with a disability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great IT skills
This role is a full-time ongoing role commencing ASAP. Please note applications will be assessed as they arrive, and therefore we encourage you to submit your interest as soon as possible.
You will also need to complete a NDIS worker screening check.
If you feel that you would make a significant contribution to this role, please submit a resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria by using the form below.
Please address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org