- Join a modern and progressive ICT team
- Competitive remuneration with salary packaging benefits
- Work close to home in a fun and supportive environment
At Mambourin, we work to connect people to every opportunity and support them to get what they want out of life. We create opportunities for our staff teams too, who get to work within a great culture that rewards them on a daily basis.
We are a growing organisation with over 200 staff that work across a range of hubs in Melbourne’s west. Our teams provide individualised support to more than 400 people living with a disability.
We have a huge range of service choices that cover life skills development, social and community participation, employment pathways and general disability support – all of which help people to kick goals and live their best life.
About the role
This role will support the General Manager ICT and will be responsible for a number of generalist activities.
Responsibilities include management of:
- Technical support activities for Mambourin applications, data communications network, systems, active directory, email services, laptop / desktop support, data backup and recovery, system audits, asset tracking and other technical support functions
- Manage network systems to an expert level of knowledge around Exchange Windows Server and Office 365 environment
- Provide a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Lead data backup and recovery of business systems data in accordance with approved organisational requirements, Disaster Recovery Plans and Business Continuity Plans (BCP)
- Provide continual critical assessment of processes with a view to improvement
- Maintain, monitor and provide advice and training to all end users
- Assist with compliance of all ICT statutory and, in conjunction with the Quality and Client Services Manager, government policy requirements for the organisation
You will have:
- Relevant experience in ICT is essential
- Previous experience in managing network systems to an expert level of knowledge around Exchange Windows Server and Office 365 environment
- Back end server experience is essential
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are favourable but not essential
- Be self-motivated and open to continuous learning and improvement
- Ability and willingness to respond to management requests for information within specified timeframes.
Benefits of working for Mambourin
- Work flexibly and have your health and wellbeing supported with Mambourin’s openLife program
- Enjoy the benefit of a salary sacrifice arrangement made available through our not for profit status
- We value professional development for our people and invest in a multitude of training courses for staff
- Most importantly, we have a fun, collaborative culture and are passionate about our staff and customers – who we know are the lifeblood of our organisation
This is a permanent, full-time position, commencing ASAP. Please note applications will be assessed as they arrive, and therefore we encourage you to submit your interest as soon as possible.
If you feel that you would make a significant contribution to this role, please send a resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com quoting reference ICTM0620 or apply using the application form below.