Our Braybrook team has a job vacancy! Could this be the role for you?
Role: Team Leader
Terms: Permanent full time 38 hours per week
Our Braybrook Community Hub has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Facilitator to step up into a leadership role while continuing to provide hands-on program support to our community. This is your chance to take your career to the next level. When you grow, we grow!
Don’t worry if you’ve never been a team leader before, all you need is passion, motivation, a willingness to learn, be able to listen to feedback and show you live and breathe our vision, purpose, and values. We will teach you the rest.
Reporting to the Hub Manager the successful superstar will:
- be willing to support and mentor teammates every day
- be an experienced Facilitator who has a good understanding of Mambourin policies and procedures
- support the Hub Manager with rostering and day-to-day management
- have excellent communication, numeracy, and customer service skills with an ability to manage competing priorities
- have moderate to advanced computer literacy
- be extremely motivated and have a passion for continuous improvement
- have a minimum certificate IV qualification in a relevant discipline.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work both independently and cooperatively in a team environment. This is also a great opportunity for those looking for a pathway into management.
If this is the role for you, please send your application and CV using the form below (reference TLB22) or via email to our People and Culture team, email@example.com