We’ll open up the world of work for you with our customised traineeship program for VCAL students
Working with us, you will get all the support you need and have a fully supported pathway to employment or further study. The best part? You get paid as you go!
- Certificate II Supply Chain Operations
- Certificate III Supply Chain Operations
You can download our current course information sheets below.
Do I get paid as a trainee?
Yes! When you begin your traineeship you become an employee with Mambourin. This means you get paid for the work you do.
Are there exams?
Your traineeship is made up of practical learning and competency assessments. You will have some course work but our experienced trainers can support you to get it done.
How many days do I attend my traineeship?
You’ll attend your traineeship 2-days per week:
- Practical work: 1 day a week employed with us in a supportive team
- Coursework: 2 day a week with experienced trainers from the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) (3821).
How do I start my traineeship?
Begin your traineeship in four simple steps:
- complete an application form
- meet with our team
- accept our offer of employment
- commence your traineeship!
We want to offer you choices that suit you, your lifestyle and your goals. Have a chat with one of our friendly team members to help you decide what’s best for you. Contact us on 9731 9200 or email us at email@example.comGet in touch