We’ll open up the world of work for you with our customised traineeship program for VCAL students
Working with us, you will get all the support you need and have a fully supported pathway to employment or further study. The best part? You get paid as you go!
- Certificate II Warehousing Operations
- Certificate III Warehousing Operations
- Certificate II Horticulture
You can download our current course information sheets below.
Do I get paid as a trainee?
Yes! When you begin your traineeship you become an employee with Mambourin. This means you get paid for the work you do.
Are there exams?
Your traineeship is made up of practical learning and competency assessments. You will have some course work but our experienced trainers can support you to get it done.
How many days do I attend my traineeship?
You’ll attend your traineeship 2-days per week:
- Practical work: 1 day a week employed with us in a supportive team
- Coursework: 2 day a week with experienced trainers from the RTO (3821).
How do I start my traineeship?
Begin your traineeship in four simple steps:
- complete an application form
- meet with our team
- accept our offer of employment
- commence your traineeship!
If you would like to start the enrollment process you can fill out the pre-enrollment form below.Yes, I would like to pre-enrol