If you’re not sure what you want to do after finishing school, or you feel like you need more training to get work-ready, our SLES program is for you.
SLES gives you two years of support to build the confidence and skills you need to get ready for work and is tailored to meet your individual employment goals.
Mambourin’s SLES includes:
Job skills training
- occupational health and safety procedures
- basic workplace communication
- housekeeping activities
- working effectively with others
- workplace orientation and induction procedures
- participation in supported work experience
- one-on-one job specific training
- interview skills
Personal health and wellbeing activities
- money handling
- personal presentation
- job preparation
- resume writing
- career planning
- monitoring of employment plans and individual goals
- team building
Other Important Skills and Training
- Identifying skills and interests
- Travel education
- Nationally accredited training
Want to know what it’s really like to do SLES?
Our SLES participants write a blog about their own firsthand experiences doing the program. Visit our Latest news page and under news categories select: SLES blog.
Or hit play on our case study video below to see Shakaya speak about what she got out of the program, and why she’d recommend it!