- Open up opportunities for adults with a disability
- Competitive remuneration with salary packaging benefits
- Work close to home in a fun and supportive environment
At Mambourin, we work to connect people to every opportunity and support them to get what they want out of life. We create opportunities for our staff teams too, who get to work within a great culture that rewards them on a daily basis.
We are a growing organisation with over 200 staff that work across a range of hubs in Melbourne’s west. Our teams provide individualised support to more than 400 people living with a disability.
We have a huge range of service choices that cover life skills development, social and community participation, employment pathways and general disability support – all of which help people to kick goals and live their best life.
About the role
Mambourin has an exciting opportunity for passionate, energetic and self-starting disability facilitators to join our teams based in our community hubs around the Western suburbs.
Key accountabilities include:
- Program and direct support activities in our community hubs and out in the community
- Transport people with a disability to and from community choices activities as required
- Administrative, indirect support activities and record keeping including reviews and reports
- Supervise and support volunteers and students
Demonstrated skills & experience
- Full driver licence
- Excellent customer service
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of people with a disability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great IT skills
- Certificate IV in Disability advantageous
- Experience with working with people with complex behaviours desirable
Benefits of working for Mambourin
- Work flexibly and have your health and wellbeing supported with Mambourin’s openLife program
- Enjoy the benefit of a salary sacrifice arrangement made available through our not for profit status
- We value professional development for our people and invest in a multitude of training courses for staff – we also offer great career progression opportunities with our stepUp program
- Most importantly, we have a fun, collaborative culture and are passionate about our staff and customers – who we know are the lifeblood of our organisation
This is a casual role, you will be expected to be able to travel to any Mambourin hub to fill in for work as required. For a full list of our locations please visit our Contact us page.
You will also need to complete a current NDIS Check and return a result that is satisfactory to Mambourin.
If you feel that you would make a significant contribution to this role, please send a cover letter and CV addressing the above criteria using the form below (reference DFC21) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org